Welcome to new Gulden mining pool
Getting Started Guide
- Create an account.
- Register here, or login if you already have account
- Create a worker that will be used by the miner to login
- Configure your miner.
- Extra low difficultly (aka VADIFF). Diffultly=1024-10241024(for CPU and GPU)
stratum+tcp://gulden.luckypool.org:7701 -u Weblogin.WorkerName -p WorkerPassword
- Low difficultly (aka VADIFF). Diffultly=250000-10241024(for Asics)
stratum+tcp://gulden.luckypool.org:7702 -u Weblogin.WorkerName -p WorkerPassword
- High difficultly (aka VADIFF). Diffultly=500000-10241024(for Nicehash)
stratum+tcp://gulden.luckypool.org:7703 -u Weblogin.WorkerName -p WorkerPassword
You need to change
-u Weblogin.Worker -p WorkerPassword to reflect your own account. Eg,
-u Steve.StevesWorker -p StevesWorkerPassword
- Create a Gulden Wallet to receive payments.
- Download the application & block chain from here
- Generate a new wallet address and input it on your account page to receive payments
- You may not download the wallet to your computer and directly transfer it to the exchanger's website. For this you need to register on the exchanger who accepts Gulden. Generate address for Gulden coin.Enter this address in the appropriate pool field. The list of exchangers that take Gulden can be found here
- IMPORTANT!!!! In order to enter your wallet number into the control panel, read step 12 site F.A.Q.